Changes in appearence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes in appearence?

Is it just me, or have you changed the appearence of the forums front page? I'm using Default-Special setting, and the change from yesterday is huge.

So, what has happened? Did the adding of apolyton-shirt picture in the forums-page make that change?
    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

AFAIK the only new object is that oversized picture on low-quality and child laboured sportwear. Hopefully it will be removed.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

It looks like the "last post" column is compressed and now is on 2 lines, making the front page taller than I remember.

Comment

yep, that's it. Looks darn strange. And that t-shirt pic won't get more customers, markg.
        Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

And there's that "Quick Registration"-panel added, too.
          You make my life and times
          A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

what's going here? this place looks stranger everytime I come back. the "last poster" has shrunken to like one cm.
            Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Hmm... I'd like to complain about the "last post" being changed to 2 columns, it makes the forums look much too elongated.

(I also don't like the new ads... but I doubt anything can be done about that )
              -->Visit CGN!
              -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I'd like to second that complaint. I don't mind the extra ad or whatever but I'm using a 1600x1200 resolution and it looks very ugly that the 'last post' column now takes up two rows: after the name of the forum, there is like 9 inches of empty space (on a 19 inch monitor) followed by the # of threads and posts and last post feature, which doesn't get enough room to fit on a single line Aside from being ugly, this also makes a lot of unnecessary scrolling needed.
                Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

default styles - front page changes:

- "last post" changed back to one line
                  - apolytonwear image shrinked
                  - "must see" icons added
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Thank you. It looks much better now.

Comment

Yes, much better like this.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Thanks, it seems like you have fixed it
                        (haven't noticed the must see items yet however)
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                        X