Somehow, I don't think they're getting my emails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somehow, I don't think they're getting my emails

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

They don't.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Who doesn't get your e-mails? The administrators? Haven't you tried sending them e-mail directly to their e-mail accounts?

Remove spam protection.

Markos: markg at apolyton.net
      Dan: danq at apolyton.net
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Ras is wrong. DanQ is dan at apolyton.net , dan@apolyton.net .
        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Check the link on Technical Staff.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yeah, great link .
            Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
            I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

you will be a happy man now
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Either the link works, (semi-happy) or he'll stop getting it altogether (very happy)

Why are there only 17 people online? That seems very small.
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                  Ras is wrong. DanQ is dan at apolyton.net , dan@apolyton.net .
                  Opps... True, Solver. Haven't had to send anything to Dan for ages. Thanks!
                  "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                    Either the link works, (semi-happy) or he'll stop getting it altogether (very happy)
                    Hope it is the second one.
                    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Still don't get it.
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                      X