This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
    What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything?
    42?
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

no, that's the answer to life, the universe and everything, but that is useless without the question, which we can't know, so I asked a different question.

Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

What is the meaning of life, the universe and everything?

you can read that in the bible.
        wrong question. right answer though.

EDIT: STOP THE TROLLING
        it will give Markos a reason to close the thread, and not answer my right-asked question.
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
          "I know the facts, Boddingthon's told me. Do you know the facts?"
          Ahhh... you "know" the facts because Boddington's told you...

And you consider those facts? Sounds like just "one" side of the story to me... and a biased one at that
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"I know the facts, Boddingthon's told me. Do you know the facts?"

the correct would be

"I know the facts THAT Boddingthon's told me. Which are the real facts?"
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

ok, eventhough I lost it on Markos, I can hapily proclaim I'm victorious over Ming!

Ming, you are actually completely missing the point of this post. That's pretty cool though, since it makes me feel better.

But pherhaps I'm wrong, thus I'll ask:
              "Did you ban Boddingthon's because of the picture I just attachedin this message?"

EDIT: crossposted with Markos.

Comment

"I know the facts THAT Boddingthon's told me. Which are the real facts?"

that's not a question :rolleyes!:
                Forget about what I said about mentorship, you just lost it

Since you didn't come with a question, I'll ask again:
                "Do you know the question ?"

or pherhaps even better, answer the question I asked to Ming. This is getting cool.

We have Markos and Ming here, and they both don't know for what picture Boddingthon's was banned. And to make it even better, they removed the picture from this thread as well.

I'm sure, Ming still did not see the picture

Comment

Now I see that you actually putted a ? at the end of your line, Markos.

Which would make it a question indeed.
                  I'm not english, and neither are you, but are you sure that's a correct english line?

Comment

We have Markos and Ming here, and they both don't know for what picture Boddingthon's was banned
                    if that is the case then this means that he was banned for something else. and what would this thread be then?

Comment

thus he was banned for posting 3 threads a day?

Comment

Now I see that you actually putted a ? at the end of your line, Markos.
                        WOW! you found it!

I'm not english, and neither are you, but are you sure that's a correct english line?
                        what would be the correct way to ask that question?

Comment

I had to be quick, since I felt like Markos was going to close this thread.

this is the message I post in case he's not going to close it. Thought I should clear that up.

EDIT: either I'm a fast typer or Markos didn't close the thread. I should trust him more I guess (AND I'm a fast typer as well, if you wondered)

if that is the case then this means that he was banned for something else.

Like?
                          Ming said he banned Bodingthon's for posting a over-the-edge picture, he didn't see himself, but he was told about by rah.

but you admit you don't know?
                          Then why did you say that I don't know the facts?

It's getting really good now.

Comment

WOW! you found it!

I'm good

what would be the correct way to ask that question?

like I said, I'm not english either, let's try:
                            "I know the facts THAT Boddingthon's told me. Are those the real facts?"

I only changed the last part. The credits for the first part are for you!

You might try answer it as well!
                            A simple 'yes' or 'no' will not do. (notice, it reads 'not')

EDIT: seems like we lost MING in this
                            EDIT2: Markos, did you save that picture, or are Ming and you now pm-ing each other bad words for not saving it?
                            EDIT3: Of course you saved it, you collect those images.

Comment

thus he was banned for posting 3 threads a day?
                              Totally untrue.

He was banned for a posting a picture that violated Apolyton Rules. And, I HAVE NEVER stated I saw the picture. I said I based it on my conversation with Rah, who did indeed see the picture. And I trust his opinion and interpretation of the rules more than I trust Boddy's... And are you sure that the picture he sent you is indeed the picture that he posted and was restricted for... He posted two... was that the one that violated the rules... or was it the other one

Or are you just going on what Boddington's told you...
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My interpretation was that he was banned for his intent to break the rules.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X