X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

*Rasbey does all Apolytoners a favour and adds one more post to the post count.*
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

*Rasbey feels that he should do some extra volunteer work for the community, so he generously donates a second posting to the post count for Poly.*
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Rasbey doesn't realise that the objective post count has already been achieved.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I think Rasbey does and is using this as an excuse to spam.

Something I'd never do...
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Should I call myself stupid or wicked, or both?

Yes, I do know that the magical total post count on Poly has been reached. And, Frogger, yes, count it as spam. But talking about you as a non-spamer. Let's remember that when you get caught for it.

Comment

Good spammers never get caught.
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

you failed....
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                  X