This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great Gigantic Moderator Timezone Test

Let's see how many hours it takes for *any* moderator (that is: Ming, Markos, MtG, Dan or Rah) to answer to this thread. You know what, if MLeo will answer we'll count that as well, just for the bonus! Am I nice or what?

Time starts................NOW
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

One hour and 7 minutes... still no answer.
    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

No surprise - or that my thread about having a European mod got deleted.
      (+1)

Comment

Two hours and still counting.
        Imagine what could have happened if one of us would have been evil............

Comment

Well thank God then that we are a bunch of nice guys....

My guess is that some of them sleep and the rest are enjoying the summer while some of us "work"!
          Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
          Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
          Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

*3 hours*

no, it's because there is *NEVER* any moderator active at this time of the day. 4 of them (Ming, MtG, DanQ, rah) live in the USA timezone.

Markos is just never online during the morning. I guess he is at work or something.

Comment

Still noting - does this say anything about the relative niceness of Euro posters compared to US posters?

(I'll leave Horsie out of the equation for now!)
              (+1)

Comment

I'm not sure what you think this will prove. Moderators do have lives outside of here. I would have been on more last night, but the wife decided that after our closet bar came crashing down, that it was time for me to install a custom closet organizer. Oh boy, what fun.

I'm even more surprised since the general opinion around here is always that people would like to see less moderation.

Oh well.

Rich
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

er... rah, why didn't you close the thread? It begs to be closed. Show us the power of the ferrets!
                  I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

He is only an OT-moderator

.... or ...
                    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

i would have normally responded in a matter of seconds, but i'm on leave from work and actually in a different town visiting my folks until earlier today....
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                      X