This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

"Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

When did Ras turn into Rah?
        (+1)

Comment

When did he turn into Ming?
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Good question - we need that answering as well..
            (+1)

Comment

No, actually the mods are "occasionally" using my account as their DL for stealth moderating.

The real reason is that my image set isn't ready, due to the lack of pictures on Celts.
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

The posts in this thread seem to have answered the OP quite sufficiently
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                  Posts that serve no purpose are spam.
                  Oh yes it has, this one one pretty much sums it up Urban Ranger.

Spartak, I know that about Markos and Macedonia since I do come from Macedonia myself, actually my home village is located very near to Vergina.
                  Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                  Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                  Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Originally posted by The Pioneer
                    Spartak, I know that about Markos and Macedonia since I do come from Macedonia myself, actually my home village is located very near to Vergina.
                    Is that the real Macedonia or the Greek bit?
                    (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartak
                      Of course, questions like the one above are also spam, because we all know no one gives a ***t about it.
                      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
                      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
                      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
                      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

This is still open?
                        "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

No.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Spartak

Of course if you did have basic knowledge in either History or Geography you would know where Vergina is and you wouldn't have to post useless questions!

No case is closed, I'd appreciate it if somebody closed this thread!

Thanks, so long...
                            Excellence can be attained if you Care more than other think is wise, Risk more than others think is safe, Dream more than others think is practical and Expect more than others think is possible.
                            Ask a Question and you're a fool for 3 minutes; don't ask a question and you're a fool for the rest of your life! Chinese Proverb
                            Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. Warren Buffet

Comment

Are you getting the picture now, Mr Pioneer?
                              "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                              "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                              - Pekka

Comment

There is an old saying that the best place to hide a letter is on the mantlepiece.
                                Apparently that still holds true - the best place to hide a SPAM thread is in a thread titled "Spam".
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X