Please fix line 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please fix line 4

This ')' appears to be the problem. Thanks.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Eh?

Comment

A news item, probably. Or?

DaShi,

why not PM a mod, i.e. Ming?
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

+1 I suspect.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

those of us with developer packs installed get error messages saying we're missing a ) on the infamous "line 4"

::sigh::
          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

So he's spaming? This subject has nothing to do with Poly, but more likely Civ?

I'll PM a mod. This is daft!

P.S. This message isn't spam.
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

No it is the site not civ.
              When loading a page there is sometimes an error: "expected ')' on line 4 do you want to debug?" or somthing like that.
              Was gone for two years, I'm back now.
              in a 3D world is there a difference between these: b d q p | / - \
              3D Unit tutorial
              My units: MechWalker,Rocket soldier,Hover Tank,Crawler,Hover Copter

Comment

Oh right - never noticed that myself...
                (+1)

Comment

Maybe it's a problem with IE?
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I don't recall ever noticing it. If I did, I promptly forgot about it.

Comment

As they say, you need a latish version of one of the MS developer suites to get the notification.
                      The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                      Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                      All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                      "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Better fix line 5 while you're at it
                        "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                        "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                        - Pekka

Comment

So far, it hasn't come up again.

Good job!
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                          X