Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has the reintroduction of Apolyton Quotes increased the posting rate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More than a couple of lines is really too much, seeing as many of us will get redirected quite fast.
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

That's why there's the pause button. Though you have to press it quickly or it doesn't seem to work.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
        That's why there's the pause button. Though you have to press it quickly or it doesn't seem to work.
        Or the back button followed by the pause button.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Back button often doesn't work as its atransient page its gone whern you go back to it!
          (+1)

Comment

Scratch that - just tested it and it does work. Blow me - I'm sure I tried to go back to a quote without success - got the page expired text. Oh well.
            (+1)

Comment

Yah I thought that didn't work either. Well then just be quick pressing pause.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Cheers - Glad I'm not the only one...
                (+1)

Comment

So Ras, are you criticising the length of my sig?
                  "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                  "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                  - Pekka

Comment

Scratch that - just tested it and it does work.

It works for me 95% of the time, but that other 5% it is really annoying.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Wait, wait, wait... reintroduction? Does that mean they were here before? And if so, why were they gotten rid of? And when were they here?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyBoy
                        So Ras, are you criticising the length of my sig?
                        No, no, no, Matty! Your signature is just fine, the words from the Civ intro, but it's perhaps abit long, but nevermind.
                        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael
                          Wait, wait, wait... reintroduction? Does that mean they were here before? And if so, why were they gotten rid of? And when were they here?
                          Yes they were here before. IIRC the reason they were gone was that Apolyton switched from UBB to VBB and during that switch the quotes were gone. It took a long thread of petition for Markos to pencil in enough time to find the code to allow this to be done once more.
                          About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Yes my sig's too long and a little nostalgic. I'll fix it.
                            "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                            "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                            - Pekka

Comment

Much better!
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                              X