Cry for help from fellow poster.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cry for help from fellow poster.

I checked my PMs today at GameCatcher and had one from Leowind.

Appearentally he can not log into Apolyton, reply to messages, and even when he clicks on Contact Us to send a message, he gets an error e-mail back.

So he wanted me to post here on his behalf and asked for a staff member to e-mail him at: slsilver@nwcc.edu so we can get the problem resolved.

Thank You
    I AM CANADIAN!
    Gamecatcher: Multiplayer Civ 2 Democracy Game
    CornEmpire Owner/Operator
    Grand Minister: Dominion of the Balance & CornEmpire Software

It looks more like a problem with him, not here. Leowind is not banned, has standard rights, so should be able to respond to threads, if he is logged in.

He can go to http://apolyton.net/forums/usercp.php and then type in Username and password to get logged in. Also, he better has his cookies on to stay logged in.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Might he be trying to log on from a school on other institution which may have recently blocked out some internet sites?
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Okay, I'm replying to this, and so far looks good. If you are reading this then it looks like my problem has just as mysteriously disappeared. Here goes

*hitting "submit" button now*

Must have been a one-time problem with my computer/network. Seems I'm good to go now.

Comment

Working...
        X