Call for help - audio reader needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call for help - audio reader needed

Fellow Apolytoners, now the interview department needs some help. We have decided it would be nice if the interviews that we hold would not only be in the raw text format, but also available in audio. So, we would need someone to receive the interviews beforehand and record them in audio.

A devoted person is needed, with very good knowledge of English, a clear pronouncation, and, of course, the ability to record in Real Media format - hence you need a microphone for your PC.

If anyone is interested, please send me a mail to solver@apolyton.net , if possible, with a sample of voice, I will then give more info and discuss the matter further.

Thank you,

Solver, ACS Interview Chief.
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Don't you need two people? One to read the questions and one to read the answers? It would sound odd with the same person doing both, kind of like they were talking to themself.

(I would volunteer, but I have no microphone on my PC, sorry)
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

That would force the two people to somehow coordinate it all and such, too much hassle, IMO.

Comment

But, Solver, who would want to listen to such dull and boring (IMHO) broadcasts?
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Hehe, if anyone wants to read an interview, they might also want to listen. Those who don't read, wouldn't, of course, listen.

I take it you don't read the interviews .

Comment

Working...
          X