Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you already done your duty and bought official Poly merchandise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would really like an alternative to both credit cards (don't have one) and the SWIFT cheque (too expensive).

Edit: Just occured to me: can I mail Euro notes? I mean, I don't think you'd be losing money...
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

is it really that costy to get a money order(never did, i got a credit card for my online shopping)

Ordering by check or money order

To place an order using a personal check or money order, purchase your products online as if paying by credit card. When prompted to enter your credit card number, simply check the box marked "Pay by Check or Money Order" and click continue. Once you complete your order, you will be given an Order Number and shown a final receipt page. Print and mail this page with your payment to:

CafePress.com - Orders
      1933 Davis Street, Suite 204
      San Leandro, CA 94577

Please write your Order Number on your check/money order. If you are unable to print your receipt, please include a note with your check clearly stating your Order Number.
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Zealot,

sending a SWIFT cheque doesn't have the same pricing in all countries and banks, so you'll have to consult your local bank for details on that. And you can't send notes to Markos as the payment should be directed to CafePress.com (US based company). Unless you're trying to bribe him.

Markos,

money order and cheques (normal or SWIFT) aren't the same thing.
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

well, my guess is that money orders are much much cheaper
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

i prefer to pirate my own
            I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Caesar, nice to see someone else who's also into fake Poly goods.

So should we start a firm in Asia and distribute those goods worldwide to Apolytoners who just have to pay half price compared to the stinking ACS store?

"Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

this poll needed a banana option.

I have a mousepad

Comment

yes, i have (stein, t-shirt, hat)

were it not for a single banner, i would be buying at least another t-shirt right now...
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

So when can we assume that you may lift that ban?

Comment

when i forget that banner exists
                      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

cw,
                        I can imagine that banner would be offensive to you, given that you are a kitten and all.
                        "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                        "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                        - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                          whatif we had apolyton credit cards?
                          what credit limit will you offer me?

I could replace the gold card with a poly card
                          The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

I might in the future - but not while I'm globetrotting...
                            Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

I have purchased one of the nice golf shirts, and have posted the pictures to prove it.

RAH
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X