Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could add the name of the country you have selected in your signature
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger
      I don't have a location field. I've just got a longer title field than most people, 'cause I'm special like that.
      Yep, you sure are special. Not knowing what country you are in...
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Well, I have the dilemmas posed by dual citizenship, so to be fair to both my countries I have to use a third.
        "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
        -Joan Robinson

Comment

try feeling passionate about what country you come from before you login. I can't test that one for you, sorry.
          Says the person with the flag from the minute islands where he most certainly doesnt live

Well, I have the dilemmas posed by dual citizenship, so to be fair to both my countries I have to use a third.
          Nice to meet another one of those- I have the same thing; tho technically I am a citizen of no country- it's fairly complicated...
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
            Nice to meet another one of those- I have the same thing; tho technically I am a citizen of no country- it's fairly complicated...
            Nuts, you people always make me feel so simple.

(Pavlov only has one citizenship)
            Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Pavlov
              (Pavlov only has one citizenship)
              As do most normal people.

DC, you an expatriate or something?
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger

As do most normal people.
                Not here, I live in a very immigrant-dense area.
                Yeah, Moe, that team sure did suck last night. They just plain sucked! I've seen teams suck before, but they were the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked.

-Homer Simpson

Comment

Actually I am proud of being a Melbourne person, but I know it is a stupid thing to be proud of. Also, I don't like the OT arguments where people get into the "my country's great, yours sucks" mode. It seems like a pointless thing to be focussing on.
                  "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                  "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                  - Pekka

Comment

DC, you an expatriate or something?
                    something like that... In a few years, I get to decide which country to give my citizenship to
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                    X