Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When 'poly was down, I had time to do something in the world OUTSIDE Apolyton!...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When 'poly was down, I had time to do something in the world OUTSIDE Apolyton!...

Last edited by RGBVideo; November 16, 2012, 08:39.

Yeah,
    the systems has been working fine for quite long.

Though I was a little supprised to see that Apolyton uses mySQL.
    (Didn't know mySQL to be so good&reliable yet.)

Comment

see the perfomance report thread for the reason

btw, the server wasnt down, only mysql. Settler currently has a 37 days uptime...
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Poly was down?

I didn't access this site for a few days, and that was without any downtime. I'm not a geek like you guys.

Comment

Ecthelion:
          I agree that you are so mature, that you don't need apolyton to give meaning to your free-time. Poly was down about 20 minutes. You are wellcome to visit Apolyton anytime you like.

Oh, but you are at level emperor...

I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

emperor? look into my profile, that's just 2 hand full of posts each day. not that geeky, aye?

Comment

It says 5.18 posts/day...
              I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

just a hand ful even... you see, I'm a real life man. and you? instead of working, you post here.

Comment

World OUTSIDE Apolyton

Can anyone tell me what it means?
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                    World OUTSIDE Apolyton

Can anyone tell me what it means?
                    Well, from what I am told it is a big scary place without a computer screen and a big yellow ball in the sky. The only positive is that there is never down time of any sort. Well unless you have been drinking.
                    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Originally posted by tniem

Well, from what I am told it is a big scary place without a computer screen and a big yellow ball in the sky. The only positive is that there is never down time of any sort. Well unless you have been drinking.
                      LIAR!! HERETIC!

Thye used to kill people who dissented back in the old days. maybe we should return to that

Comment

"You go outside, look at the sun, and wonder where the other one is." - The Book of NIM
                        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

so are the rumors true? is there anything beyond the event horizon?
                          I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

WTF? Poly was down?

I was indoors ever still... I refuse to believe in the world outside my four walls. And I can't try to out there since I do not want to step into nothingness and dissipate.
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

ACS was down = nothing new on the Western front, oops, I mean the Poly front.

Some of you claimed that there's a world outside Poly. How fascinating [], but I'm affraid that I've discovered it. Could you please tell me where I will find it?
                              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                              X