This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disabling Flag View

Some member of the forum (me! me! me!) find most of the world's flags visually unappealing; furthermore, imho, displaying the flag of country in a non-government context is jingoistic and inane.

Would it be possible for you Administrator-type humans to add a "Show user's flag in their posts?" option to our Control Panel immediately following my reception of a database?
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Well I guess if you ever get your db we well miss these nice little threads
    Blah

Comment

Why don't you just disable images in your browser and be done with it?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I for now like the flags, but would like the option in the future to disable the flag view. I will sign the petition.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

I like avatars and buttons.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I found a good flag.
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Yes, please make the flag view optional.
              (I also would like to disable it asap.)

Comment

I agree, we should be given the option to view flags or not. While I want to view them, not everyone does.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                  X