No announcement yet.

Registration Anniversary List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some time in April 1999 for me. Can't remember the date.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

DC, cyber was... suspended... for 10 days.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

I brought in cake for my last anniversary, but nobody showed up to eat it. ;(
        "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
        "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
        - Pekka

Comment

Oh dear, oh dear...

Is that cake still left? Why don't you share it with me?

Ol' good Rasbelin wants cake; give it to him!
          "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
            ????
            He got ten days for his use of the flag loop hole. Markos caught him on the top thread and partially because of his spamming in that thread about the abuse and the actual abuse - a ten day ban came down. Case closed.
            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
              I merely thought it might be nice to celebrate the registeree's login's 'birthday' on apolyton
              Hmm... you're right. You could soon almost guess that the birthday of the moderators will be celebrated in a North Korean style; plenty of happy labourers and peasants (that means us), and all of us would be praising the great fair and good rulers of Apolyton. Everyone would be so pleased and thankful when they're asked about the current status of Poly and how they're treated. You could almost think that things couldn't be better.

"Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Sorry Rasbelin,
                I have the cake still, but you have to find St Pierre first.
                - Pekka

Comment

Is that near Sydney at all...
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

He got ten days for his use of the flag loop hole. Markos caught him on the top thread and partially because of his spamming in that thread about the abuse and the actual abuse - a ten day ban came down. Case closed.
                    I understand now. I see that thread... Strange Thanks.

-
                    PS: mattyboy- you have the absolute best flag as your country avatar
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Thanks, DC. It was luck, as I chose it for its name without having seen it.
                      - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                      X