Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this the flag of saame (and thus lappland)?

This is about the correct colour of finnish flag (I believe)...
    Attached Files
    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      winston, you can disable viewing the avatars for yourself...
      Yes, I already have for some time now. Just fielding my disgust for the concept in general.

Comment

Where is the European flag? I saw that you can select Europe from the list of countries, but when I did that there was no flag.

Europe isn't a country, so delete it from the list. Or if you want to keep it you should at least make the flag available.

Comment

Nice feature, Markos. Thanks!

A European flag would be much appreciated!

Comment

Yeah! We want Europe!

Comment

Europe!!!
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Markos,

Where did you get all the flags?

I like it for now, any way in the future that we will be able to turn off flags if we don't like it. I didn't see that as an option in the Control Panel.

To everyone,

I will take bets on how long before people start simply picking a flag to have it look cool or something. I say one day tops.
                About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Hold on Markos... I can't yet decide which flag to use . But soon, I'll report to you all the mistakes with flags you made .
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

I love this feature

It doesn't seem to bother page loading times

-
                    although one can only wonder how long before OTers all have Finland flags or flags not of their countires in any way
                    -
                    Europe is an alliance- the EU, paul
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Solver; toss a two sided coin; heads-israel, tails- latvia side- USSR
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Heh, cool, I think I'll use a different flag everyday, starting with Tokelau

Comment

Yep... probably will use Latvia, everyone anyway knows I'm Hebrew .

Markos - where's USSR?
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Weeeeeee!
                            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I dont like this shade of blue. Can you make it a bit darker?

Yep... probably will use Latvia, everyone anyway knows I'm Hebrew .

Why do you use this outdated term?
                              "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Kewl feature
                                signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Working...
                                X