Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to red_jon's "la la" thread?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This new one is distracting. I'm reading the thread, and it's there staring at you. It's disturbing. And it has too much make-up on.
    Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
    Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
    "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

I like the new Ming avatar. Menacing and all-seeing, just the way Ming likes it.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov
        I like the new Ming avatar. Menacing and all-seeing, just the way Ming likes it.
        My thoughts exactly...

Kermit was just WAY TOO polite looking. Tough to take the little guy seriously
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ming (Kermit), what about an erotic stories thread (creative, supposed to be?).
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Originally posted by Ming

My thoughts exactly...

Kermit was just WAY TOO polite looking. Tough to take the little guy seriously
            Can I use your kermit avatar from time to time?
            Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
            Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
            "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Hey, Ming, I think you should not use that US flag... I like to think that Mingapulco is in a parallel universe...
              I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandar Reza
                Can I use your kermit avatar from time to time?
                No... anybody that uses it will get restricted. I'm still using him on other sites, and I plan to bring him out here again on special occasions

Rank has it's advantages
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What a Bastard.
                  I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                  i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
                  X