Suggestion for the Quick Registration Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for the Quick Registration Form

Firstly, I'd like to say very nice. I've been on vacation from poly for awhile and it was quite a pleasant surprise to see the Quick Registration Form put into effect here. However, my curious delight soon turned to despair as when I entered my login name and password, the form wouldn't sign me in.

So I suggest a dual purpose to the Quick Registration Form. It can be used to register new users as well as to sign in current users. This would be very convenient for me now that the control panel option is missing when you're not logged in.

Thanks
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Were you trying to register a DL Dashi?
    (+1)

Comment

we'll have login forms in the forum display page shortly
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Cool!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

can we have a little box on there to click if you're a d/l...

it'll sure make tracking them a lot easier
          I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Working...
          X