• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Stats

What exactly are they for?

Like mine says

A: 17 | D: 13 | M: 6 | HP: 96

What? Attack, Defense, Movement and Hitpoint?
    Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
    Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
    "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Yep, more info:
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Hehe. Since when does a link to a confusing and contradictory 15 page thread constitute a response?
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

This is Apolyton, what were you expecting?
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

To answer the question...

A is a reference to the number of posts you have made. It fits into a logarithmic fornula rounded down to the nearest whole number.

HP is a reference to the percentage of the way you are to reaching the next level of A.

M and D mean something, but I forget, because it is all rather uninteresting. Something to do with how long and how often you post.

Comment

Quoting Markos:
            D and M are now percentages.
            D shows how good your average posts per day is in comparison to an average of 5(changed from 3) posts per day

M shows (as before) how much you have posted in connection with how long you have been registered
            PHOENIXCAGER
            The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

I still don't see how D and M are fundamentally different.
              "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
              -Joan Robinson

Comment

I think it is based on the number of days you have posted.

Posting once a day will give you a better M than someone who posts twice every other day.

Comment

Ah, that would make sense... Hmmm... that hurts me though. I registered, then went away for a long time.
                  -Joan Robinson

Comment

Hurt me too, but stats don't matter too much as most people never see other people's stats.
                    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

That's what you think
                      -Joan Robinson

Comment

Posting once a day will give you a better M than someone who posts twice every other day.
                        Strange... Now I finally understand taht statistic !

Hurt me too, but stats don't matter too much as most people never see other people's stats.
                        You'll start caring when they return to the sidebar
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Re: Post Stats

Originally posted by Iskandar Reza
                          A: 17 | D: 13 | M: 6 | HP: 96
                          A: 22 | D: 19 | M: 6 | HP: 30
                          (+1)

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                            You'll start caring when they return to the sidebar
                            I don't think that'll happen any time soon.
                            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse

I don't think that'll happen any time soon.
                              I agree. If it does, we're likely to see yet another bunch of 15-page threads.
                              PHOENIXCAGER
                              The Civilization Gaming Network

Comment

Working...
                              X