Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The strike text tag isn't in the VB Code help

Could you please add it?
    Just a while ago it would be really useful, but since I was never taught HTML codes, I didn't know what to use. So, you could add it as a vB code, like [s] [/s] or something, or at least say it it's just <'s> </s'> (' added by me on purpose).

If you want to know how I figured out it's <'s> </s'>, it's because I'm not that dumb.
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

&ltrike&gt;This text will be struck out.&lt;/strike&gt;
    becomes
    <strike>This text will be struck out.</strike>
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Yes, you know that, but there are a lot of people who don't.
      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot
        Yes, you know that, but there are a lot of people who don't.
        Well now you do. And whenever someone else asks, it can be said again.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Answering questions like this allow people to show off their UberGeek skills, and get +1 in the process.
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

<font=batang>Zealot, any others that you think people don't know about?</font>
            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Most people know the [quote]Insert quote here[/quote] code, but don't realize that just the first letter will do. For example:
              [q]Insert quote here[/q]

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin
                <font=batang>Zealot, any others that you think people don't know about?</font>
                Well, the font Batang, for instance...

Comment

Use HTML tags
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Tell us wich HTML tags are there for us to use then!

Comment

Tell us wich HTML tags are there for us to use then!
                      Try http://www.hitmill.com/html/

SG[1]
                      "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                      "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

Well, the font Batang, for instance...
                        Rather strange thing to highlight.

Specially as I used the wrong tags.
                        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sagacious Dolphin

Rather strange thing to highlight.

Specially as I used the wrong tags.
                          I know. I noticed there wasn't any difference in the font. I was kidding with you.

Thanks SG [1], maybe Markos could include that link in the Help section or something. I think it would be very useful, because one won't memorize them all until he gets used to them.

Comment

Working...
                          X