SEGA - Infogrames rumours....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEGA - Infogrames rumours....

.xyz is for every website, everywhere.® We offer the most flexible and affordable domain names to create choice for the next generation of internet users.

Shares in Europe's largest video-game maker, Infogrames, rocketed 23 percent on Tuesday after a newspaper report fueled speculation that the company could be an acquisition target for Japanese game-software maker Sega.
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

I might buy some infogrammes shares .
    Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
    Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Buying them last Monday would have been better.
      If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

SEGA?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO + O^876.

I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

I like Sega.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Has anyone followed a Sega published game closely? Do they allow their companies to finish the games (i.e. include mp, erradict bugs, and polish the game) unlike Infogrames? Or will Civ IV be more of the same?
            About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

From what I've seen in the console area, Sega's games tend to be very polished...

They actually have a reputation to keep.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

You can't screw up console games, there is no way to patch them.
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Oh, they do screw them up.

Console games can be rushed as much as PC games. Not so much in the "bug" department but in the "unbalanced, unfun, and short" gameplay.

Comment

Working...
                  X