This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that'd be cool

Markos, I'm willing to buy a shirt with (post count /100)% discount and a 2000 post count increase, just to do me justice

Comment

Where's MikeH?

Oh, he's off not buying something from poly.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

How people here remeber the original of this joke, on the cover of the National lampoon magazine around 30 years ago.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

I'm surprissed you didn't use the three terrorists with the hats, it's just as tasteful

Thanks
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

How people here remeber the original of this joke, on the cover of the National lampoon magazine around 30 years ago.
            -I'm not sure what you mean, but there was a copy of that picture with the kitten and those um... things chasing it with the caption, "Everytime you masterbate, God kills a kitten." floating around the dorms at Georgia Tech.
            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

Oh, Good Gravy!

What have I done?! Post a little comment in the ACS forum and what happens?

Spam-o-rama.

Apologies, Markos. No idea this would happen. Still, the ad was funny, and I'm a cat owner too.

Delete it now ming! I dare ya!

Lost in America.
              "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
              "or a very good liar." --Stefu
              "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

I didn't think that miscellaneous stuff increased your post count?
                Ex Fide Vive
                Try my new mod and tell me what you think. I will be revising it per suggestions. Nine Governments Mod

Comment

Bannergate!

Controversy sweeps the internet.

Reputed mob bosses Dan 'frosty' Quick and Mark 'don't call me Dino' Giano... oh hell, it's Greek OK... are under investigation by the FBI for abuse of kittens and total disregard for the dignity of America's political leadership.

Thanks to a tip from an alert citizen, this one, authorities will now be able to investigate and bring the mendicants to justice.

In a related story, the mobs torpedoe Ming 'the frog' Rodmeister appears to have gone underground as the furor erupted. Speculation is rampant that he may be on a road trip in Michigan to 'look after a problem'.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimorier Maximus
                    I didn't think that miscellaneous stuff increased your post count?
                    oh it does, it does

how do you think so many OT posters get to 500 posts? its by complaining about things in community.

well, that and spamming civ3 area where it gets lost in the clutter

edit: (+1)

Comment

Re: Bannergate!

Originally posted by notyoueither
                      Controversy sweeps the internet.

Reputed mob bosses Dan 'frosty' Quick and Mark 'don't call me Dino' Giano... oh hell, it's Greek OK... are under investigation by the FBI for abuse of kittens and total disregard for the dignity of America's political leadership.

Thanks to a tip from an alert citizen, this one, authorities will now be able to investigate and bring the mendicants to justice.

In a related story, the mobs torpedoe Ming 'the frog' Rodmeister appears to have gone underground as the furor erupted. Speculation is rampant that he may be on a road trip in Michigan to 'look after a problem'.
                      Surely they can´t be serious?? That banner was a hoot... When will these people get a sense of humor?
                      I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

He was very serious, but now it appears as if he has edited everything out.

I strongly suspect that he is the person mentioned by Mark as being the poster 'lost' due to the kitten banner.
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I'm not buying anything from the store either...

Wonder if anyone will report 'Poly to PETA?
                          Visit the Vote UK Discussion Forum!

Comment

Poor kitty populations...
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Don't laugh. Cats own you.

Yes, the banner is in poor taste. Don't get mad, get even. Get a website at Geocities and put nothing on it but a giant sign saying "Apolyton is for losers", then put the address in every post you make here.
                              Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                                if only for once you could find one thing that i did well chris!

if only....
                                Well, let's see...cat lovers are usually mature family people with JOBS, CREDIT CARDS,CHECK BOOKS, willing to buy poly bric-brac.

Cat haters tend to be 15-25 year olds who are either students or barely making it, spend their excess wealth on booze (or rarely, broads), normally sexually frustrated, borderline psychopaths who dream of a sueudo/Stalinist worker's paradise while continually striking out in the real world, and unlikey to buy a mug or tee shirt.

And to whom is your add catering too?
                                I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                                i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Working...
                                X