X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wel, it just means I can never again say "edit that post quickly!"

Comment

No idea, Eli, don't you get a message like
      There has been a slight problem with the database...

If not, I don't have much of an idea.

And an edit...
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

No, I get a "this page could not be found" error.
        Last edited by Eli; July 7, 2002, 13:18.
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I get the other kind (database, please contact technical staff)...

That one doesn't seem as critical

Might it just be that Poly was overloaded when you attempted the edit?
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I tested it 5 times today, in different hours and it still didnt work.

edit edit edit
            Last edited by Eli; July 7, 2002, 18:25.
            "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I think those are variations on the same server problem, KH and Eli. Eli - if you look a little further down the message page, does it say that you're getting Error 500? If so, then you just need to refresh and resubmit your info. An Error 500 is on the server side, not the client.
              What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

The page cannot be displayed
                The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
                If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
                If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
                click Detect Network Settings
                Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
                If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
                Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
                Internet Explorer

Comment

Working...
                X