Would it be possible...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it be possible...

for Poly to host a sub site for the Democratic games?

Some of us are wondering since the powers that be (in the game) want to provide more information to the members than can be contained in threads.

There is already a movement afoot to host these sites elsewhere. I maintain that the game should be kept 'within the family' so to speak.

I'm not sure of the mechanics of the deal. I'm just asking if it's possible, or likely (to be more accurate).
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

The sites we want to host must...
    1) Exist and have some kind of recognition among the Civ community (we will make exceptions if there is a great idea behind the site).
    2) Are frequently updated (at least once a week).
    3) Have good, unique content. In general, the sites must have something new to offer.
    4) Are well designed, both in matters of aesthetics and HTML coding.

Might work...
    I think CFC might have something to say about it though
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Good news then.

The sites are popping up elsewhere, so I guess they exist already. They get updated frequently since the games are ongoing.

As for unique... I don't know of too many loony bins where an attempt is being made to play Civ3 at a difficult level with a truely dreadful position and all the lunatics get a say.

Ah yes, well designed. Sn00py had a go at a design. It looks sweet. So that base seems covered too.

As for CFC... Oops, my bad. I suppose I should have specified the Poly demo games.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Tap, tap, tap... Well?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)

Comment

NYE:

Have either yourself or another designated representative(s) email me with the details of your request with the subject line "Submission For Hosting" and we will take the discussion from there.

---------------
          Dan; Apolyton CS
          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Thank you Dan. I'll let Trip know.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)

Comment

Working...
            X