Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

martin,

i'll look into adding the login form into more pages

beyond that, you can enter any forums page with the style of your choice. simply change your bookmarks to include this: styleid=6 (6 is the number of the default-ctp2 style)
    examples
    http://apolyton.net/forums/index.php?styleid=6 (main page)
    http://apolyton.net/forums/forumdisp...=109&styleid=6 (ctp2 general forum)
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
      martin,

i'll look into adding the login form into more pages
      Nice to hear this Marcos.

Originally posted by MarkG
      beyond that, you can enter any forums page with the style of your choice. simply change your bookmarks to include this: styleid=6 (6 is the number of the default-ctp2 style)
      examples
      http://apolyton.net/forums/index.php?styleid=6 (main page)
      http://apolyton.net/forums/forumdisp...=109&styleid=6 (ctp2 general forum)
      Actual I don't use any bookmarks just the links from Apolyton CS Forums Mailer, to access the new posts directly. That would be a little bit more time consuming to edit every time the link when I copy it to my browser. Shure with the time I would get used to it, but that would also be a nice addition (if possible) to the forums, if the links that sends me the forum mailer would contain my favorite style. Of course only if cookies are disabled in the profile.

-Martin
      Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Markos,

I am getting a lot of popups now in the forums as I browse. Not just once per six hours and not when I am leaving the forums. Just at random times when I click on the second page or on a reply. Or when I go to a different thread. Just kind of random. I will try to let you know if I see a pattern.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Originally posted by tniem
          Markos,

I am getting a lot of popups now in the forums as I browse. Not just once per six hours and not when I am leaving the forums. Just at random times when I click on the second page or on a reply. Or when I go to a different thread. Just kind of random. I will try to let you know if I see a pattern.
          I get the same thing here. Random. And quite frequently, too.
          Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
          Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
          "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Cool, now how do I choose one over the over.

Comment

On the front page you can 'test' the different styles, or set your default style in your control panel.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Mark, thankyou for the change.
                A quick site is a good site, methinx
                "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                - Pekka

Comment

Working...
                X