Search Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victor,

Top left there is a series of text boxes. Search ebay is the one furthest on the right.
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Ah... right. For some reason I was looking at the bottom for something with the eBay logo.
      "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
      -Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
        It would be nice thing for DL protection at Apolyton: require credit cards, so that to make a DL you'd have to own several credit cards .
        That would just mean that us old folks (ie. people who've joined the working world) could DL to our hearts content - a quick check of my wallet reveals a Diners, an American Express, a Mastercard and three Visas. Woohoo, 6 DLs here I come!
        What's so funny 'bout peace, love and understanding?

Comment

Apolyton only accepts Visa- It doesnt take American Express

Visa... Everywhere you want to be
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

But what if we don't have a Visa?
            (checks wallet)
            (finds a Visa card and a Visa Check Card)
            Nevermind, then.
            "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
            -Joan Robinson

Comment

Working...
            X