X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eco quote?

Who's eco?
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
      Eco quote?

Who's eco?
      Umberto Eco, I assume.

Comment

I have heard that name before... could you please enlighten me to exactly what he did?

Thanks
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Eco was an Italian semiotician, he also wrote the books "Foucault's pendulum" and "The name of the rose", you may have heard of them.

If you do a Google search on him, you'll probably find a lot more information on him.

Comment

Okay, thanks

I think I've heard of the first book- and now I remember where I saw him- I think I saw a sculptural bust of him in Rome
            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

"Blessed are they who Go Around in Circles, for they Shall be Known as Wheels."

That's not how it goes!

It's: "Blessed are those who Walk in Circles, for they Shall be Known as Rotarians."
              I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Where did that come from?
                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Its funny, regardless!
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                  X