Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who/how many of you actually rate the threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like giving threads started by my enemies a "1".
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

And who are your enemies...?

If I may ask
      Talent Optional

Comment

I wish we had it way back when I visited the Civ III threads and discussed the looming game and eventually its release. To have sorted them by rating and eliminated the many repeated threads would have been great. I no longer visit them anymore after having been disenchanted by the game that I joined Apolyton for. I now visit the RoN, MOO3, and Other games forums the most and have little need for the forum ratings threads because it doesn't take long to read every new thread of any interest every day. But that said, for those in those forums such as OTF and Civ3, it would seem that people should start using the rating feature more as it would help there searchings for a forum to post in.
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

I go in as an equalizer...overall thread rating too low? I give it a 5. Thread rating too high? I give it a 1.

Other than that, I never bother.
          I see the world through bloodshot eyes
          Streets filled with blood from distant lies.

Comment

Originally posted by CapitanGarlic
            And who are your enemies...?

If I may ask
            Several Off-Topic denizens, a couple of on-topic know-it-alls, and some other people who just annoy me. My Ignore List is longer than the U.S. Constitution.
            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Working...
            X