Can Threads Be Unlocked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Threads Be Unlocked?

Can Threads Be Unlocked? after they are locked, I mean.
    My Words Are Backed With Bad Attitude And VETERAN KNIGHTS!

the mods are omnipotent my friend
    they can do anything
    try to pm one of them.

oh btw: good luck
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I guess they got locked for a good reason so I wish anyone luck in convincing a mod to unlock one.
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

/me is reminded of the 150 thread *
        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Originally posted by Hydey
          I guess they got locked for a good reason so I wish anyone luck in convincing a mod to unlock one.
          Yes... it is a VERY rare situation when a Mod will unlock a thread that he locked. But it has been done in the past
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Can you think of a specific instance, and the reason why it was unlocked? Just curious.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

* LightEning is reminded of the 150 thread *
              /me needs to be reminded of the 150 thread *
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

You know there is a thread that I could ask to be unlocked...

Comment

Bubba the warrior was unlocked :

nice tread too btw
                  Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                  Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yes that is a nice spam thread
                    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                      Can you think of a specific instance, and the reason why it was unlocked? Just curious.
                      I've asked Ming to lock a thread for me before to keep the spam out (imagine that ), and have him unlock it so I can edit it/add posts, etc. So there's one instance. As far as it being locked for being naughty or something, don't ask me.

Comment

Thanks Trip.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                        X