Markos: Duplicate names in registration list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Markos: Duplicate names in registration list

There have been a number of threads on this topic, but this bug still remains.

I'm assuming the code does SQL queries to get the list of people who have registered 'today'. Why not add the key-word distinct so it only grabs 1 of each registered person.
    Code:
    sql = "SELECT DISTINCT * FROM ..."
    Not being able to see the code, I'm not sure what you have done, but this seems to be an easy solution to the (admittedly small) but annoying problem.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

You mean something like this? BTW, I noticed that Provost H had two birthdays yesterday
    Attached Files
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Comment

yes thats what he means
      The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Indeed. Although the two Provost H's were different. One was his temporary DL when he was first banned, the other is his actual login. One had a space in it too (which I didn't notice until I clicked on them)
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

*Ahem*

Comment

dl dld dl dl ....there everywere
            Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Today's Registrations: 8
              G.S. boy, G.S. boy, G.S. boy, merc9, merc9, merc9, seau1, Dereth

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

must be an error in the database
                Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Some really are dls, people hit the button more than once, or change the default password and come back in a couple hours and can't remember it… been going on for ages. Look up Sir David and see how many times he registered

Hope he isn't around to defend himself.
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Yep, you are right. They all have unique id numbers.

Comment

Working...
                    X