Clear All

• For boshko

Hey,

I saw this squirrel pic.

Thought you might like it.
    Attached Files
    ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
    ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

It looks so cute yet absolutely <i>vile</i> at the same time...
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

How's this?
      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry, couldn't resist...
        Attached Files

Comment

Definately avatar material
          (the first one I meant)

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

good one
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

...and the point of this is?
              I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                Definately avatar material
                (the first one I meant)

No way! The second one is much better!

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

You've got a point there
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar the Great
                    ...and the point of this is?
                    I would have sent it through a PM, but you cant send attachments.

Comment

i find the squirrel offensive! get rid of it or i'll tell the mods!
                      I'm 49% Apathetic, 23% Indifferent, 46% Redundant, 26% Repetative and 45% Mathetically Deficient.

Comment

Originally posted by Caesar the Great
                        i find the squirrel offensive! get rid of it or i'll tell the mods!
                        Tattle-tale

Comment

Hehe...I nearly fell off my chair at the third one Zop I need to find a hedgehog for when I finally qualify for a custom avatar...
                          "Love the earth and sun and animals, despise riches, give alms to every one that asks, stand up for the stupid and crazy, devote your income and labor to others, hate tyrants, argue not concerning God, have patience and indulgence toward the people, take off your hat to nothing known or unknown . . . reexamine all you have been told at school or church or in any book, dismiss whatever insults your own soul, and your very flesh shall be a great poem and have the richest fluency" - Walt Whitman

Comment

The 2nd Squirrel is very cute
                            -->Visit CGN!
                            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

What happened to Boshko? He still hasnt seen this thread yet...

Comment

Working...
                              X