Cloning members!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloning members!

Have you noticed that the "Today's registrations" panel at the forums main page constantly displays twice or three times the same username? I did not know that you could register more than one time using the same username... It is useful when you want to write some schizophrenic posts...
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

It´s a bug in the database script IIRC. Markos has adressed this issue before...
    I love being beaten by women - Lorizael

Comment

Do they count as an extra member, or is it merely interplanetary internet dust in taht sector of the forum?
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

They count in the part that says:

TODAY'S REGISTRATIONS:24
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

and heres the proof.

(Markos, I though you fixed this )
          Attached Files
          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

So what are these new registrees called. So many other DL's that these are what DL^2?
            "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

It's just a cheap trick to make it look like tons of people are registering every day. Markos likes to think he's in the big leagues

Comment

Originally posted by DrFell
                It's just a cheap trick to make it look like tons of people are registering every day. Markos likes to think he's in the big leagues
                Hehe... That's what I thought. Stiff competition, eh, Markos?

Comment

yes, i'm cloning user registrations and i'm showing it to the world
                  Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                  Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                  giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

hah

he even admits it

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN
                    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

one more apolytoner needing to read this book: <a href=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1565920414/apolytonciviliza/>Smileys
                      by Doherty Sanderson, David W. Sanderson</a>

Comment

@ Markos

We all know you wouldn't do it... would you?

Comment

A possible bug: I got on at 01:00 or something of the sort and allegedly 26 people had already registered- don't the regsistration numbers reset every day?
                          -->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

your 01:00 is probably not 01:00 of the server

Comment

But I am using GMT?

Isn't that what Apolyton uses?

Or does it use CST (canadian standart time) or GST? (greek standard time)
                              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                              X