was a thread of mine deleted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was a thread of mine deleted?

title was 'croatia won the 2002 world cup' and it was about croatia wining at least the cup of beautful girls if not the real thing

if it was deleted, why? if not, where is it?

It was deleted... the first picture you posted "crossed" the line...

A nice picture... but a tad too much...
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It was real nice
      Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
      I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

link?
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Ming is watching
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

you could have just erased the picture, sheesh, I bet many people would have been interested to see how their countries played. Italy got to the finale too

And I dont know what is this american standard, but picture was very decent, I think only one nipple was seen, if that. Are there nudity standards on this board explained somwhere as to what goes and what not? I m interested to read them or even better, see them.

IW, go to the site of For Him Magazine, there is an article about World Cup 2002. Croatia won decisevly

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
              link?
              That's what emails and PM's are for. Posting the link is as bad (or good) as posting the actual picture.

While pictures of beautiful women are allowed, that one showed just a tad too much of her.

I think only one nipple was seen
              And that is why... there are no "formal" rules written, but nipple shots (unfortunately) are not allowed.

Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Would a little football icon covering the nipple have been acceptable?
                One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

SG

Ming ok I see, nipples are immoral , I ll keep it in mind.

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

i wish i had seen this picture
                      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Croat, send it to me:

I am your partner in pope-thread spamming.
                        Last edited by TCO; July 19, 2014, 13:33.

Comment

a waste of hard drive space, not even half a nipple is shown, let alone a whole one. i've seen more nudity on the A&E channel
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

This it total discrimination against the Nation of Nipple! The NoN will not stand for this! We demand new legislation allowing the showage of Nips.
                            Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

Working...
                            X