Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

grazie.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Thank you solver for submitting the details...

The webpage has been updated!

I'm not sure exactly how to go about updating it further... I have some ideas- but please place all other ideas here...

And I'll get to work on them-

However, finding old history is extremely hard- I did what I coudl with the ot thread I started and have it gathered in Chapter 3, but... It is really scattered and needs to be elaborated on and orgainzed.

But the gems of the update are:

Area 19... by solver
      and the Glossary Update
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
        However, finding old history is extremely hard
        <whispher>
        <A HREF="http://www.archive.org" TARGET="_new">archive.org</A>
        </whispher>

-----------
        Dan; Apolyton CS
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Dan, I must disagree here, while archive.org is a great page, it doesn't have all those forum links. I think the OTF archive is a better place.

BTW Dan, I'm gonna finally do your interview pages today .

DarkCloud, I hope you modified my email to some kind of a story that makes sense, gotta see now.
          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Hmm... perhaps i did something wrong,
            I though it made sense on its own, I merely formatted it a bit, changed a few mispelled words and words that did not fit, and there it was...

It's chapter 7...

Dan, I'll be sure to check it out, but it <i>would</i> be easier if people just told me the history
            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

And dan, just so you know- it seems archive.org is messed up, the oldest apolyton link I find is Aug 2000 for the forums... when it was listed Oct 4 1999... They have problems, I noticed this before- it seems only about 5 pages for apolyton forums exist despite the high number listed.

And when I click on ceartain sections, such as AC-Fiction, the aug 2000 issue links me to Oct 2000 ???

That site is fairly useless for research... especially since most of that stuff happened AFTER I registered... actually all of it did if it took place in Aug 2000

But thanks for the suggestion...

I think i'll check out fjxorc's Toxic Waste Dump instead
              Last edited by DarkCloud; June 21, 2002, 11:12.
              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

I read it, quite OK... thanks for editing, my English is far from perfect.

Yeah, archive.org is great, but it has some problems with various forums, so you can learn more from our "local" archives. And talking to people, of course.

Comment

Now, I need a plan of action for things to add- I think I should add the Hall of Fame (Time for another addition ) and I need suggestions- (I'd add the information from the yearbook as Orange suggested, but for some reason, I have never found the yearbook on apolyton???)

Solver- are you on MIRC- remember the interveiw chat
                  I can spare about 5-10 more minutes.
                  -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Oh yes, another addition

The Apolyton Hall of Fame has been added to the site on the right toolbar

And solver, did you notice the cross-reference links? You may want to check out the hyperlinks in your Area 19 article...

Any suggestions for elaborations on the hyperlink idea?
                    -->Visit CGN!

Comment

I checked all the hyperlinks, sure. Maybe the Glossary could be split into terms (like Area 19) and names (such as Markos).

Interview? Is there one?

Comment

I checked all the hyperlinks, sure. Maybe the Glossary could be split into terms (like Area 19) and names (such as Markos).
                        That sounds like a good idea, I'll put it on the list.

(My dream is one day to have all the names linked to other names as well, so that everything on the site is cross referenced for easiest navigation )

Interview? Is there one?
                        You know very well there is.
                        -->Visit CGN!

Comment

20 thousand names there? Must be a good read .

Comment

Once DarkCloud excludes DLs, that list will fall to about... oh under 5000.
                            *grumbles about work*

Comment

Won't be a hard description for the rest 15k: AH DL .

Comment

what exactly is this anyways
                                Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X