Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by panag

hi ,

most people like to watch , and read the weekly newsletter , ....and ones in a while they come to post something , ...

have a nice day
    Do we have evidence of this? Do we have evidence that there are many people that come into the forums weekly that read posts and then only post occassiionally. Yes. this is probably a distinct possibility but is there any evidence to indicate how many people this is?
    About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

What about all the persons that have posted at least one post at the forums in the whole history of Apolyton?

I would guess that it's around 8000 (no, I haven't checked it out myself)
      You make my life and times
      A book of bluesy Saturdays

Comment

Originally posted by tniem

Do we have evidence of this? Do we have evidence that there are many people that come into the forums weekly that read posts and then only post occassiionally. Yes. this is probably a distinct possibility but is there any evidence to indicate how many people this is?
        hi ,

example , 100 people , only 6 post , 92 read , 2 get the info from apolyton on an other site , or true friends , who email them the thread , of the 92 , 34 read threads that are picked out , and send to them by other people , ..

have a nice day
        - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
        - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
        WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

So, who won the award GP or MtG or someone else started for predicitng when weàd hit 20K?

If someone could remember when we hit 10K, I could check my arghives and determine when we did the predictions for 20K

START QUOTE
          <quote>I find it interesting that there's only 2 and a quarter-ish threads per person - but I suppose that's about right... Most people rarely if ever start a thread.
          </quote>
          END QUOTE

about that, JBytheway, actaully taht is amazing since OT threads donàt count for that number and man ythreads were deleted and many posters never post at all

START QUOTE
          <quote>
          First person to name all 146 logins that have been deleted rather than perma-banned wins the 2002 annual "DarkCloud award for most obsessive 'Poly statistitian" </quote>
          END QUOTE

Iàll be glad to hand out taht award to the first one to do so, and Iàll give you a few to start off with... although I am none too sure that all these were deleted' they were likely (If you dont find them in the Member List)

wernazuma III às original login was wernazuma, and that was destroyed as was PHàs during the week when many posters accounts had to be reregistered or reconstituted. I think that was around when PH was wining for his post count.ù

Snapcasesà really long username is merely locked out' I donàt think it was ever deleted' I think I saw it on the top posters list not too long ago.

good luck
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
          X