Sig options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig options

how do i turn html code and smilies on in the signature? off to the right side in the profile it says that they are turned off, but it doesn't say how to change it to on

strange, i just added some vbb code to my signature, but it doesn't come up on previous posts.

Comment

html in signatures is off for everyone - that's just one of the settings on this vbulletin board. If it wasn't we might have people with large, annoying graphic signatures.

Comment

yeah, i guessed that after thinking about it for a while as i futiley searched for where i could toggle it on. but how come we can't have smileys?

Comment

Smileys are subversive. Haven't you ever seen those rocket launcher ones at Civilization Fanatics?
          Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
            strange, i just added some vbb code to my signature, but it doesn't come up on previous posts.
            That's because the "Show Signature" check box isn't checked by default if you don't have a sig.
            Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President
              Smileys are subversive. Haven't you ever seen those rocket launcher ones at Civilization Fanatics?
              You should see the smilies at ixnay's site...
              over 75 of em'
              Talent Optional

Comment

Working...
              X