Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has the number of posts per page been reduced?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has the number of posts per page been reduced?

It seems to 20 now - I thought it was 30

If its changed, why?
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

I wouldn't know, I have mine set at 50.

Comment

Mark has been doing a lot of tweaks with the board. I think he likes that sort of thing (technical stuff) more than news updates and the like...

Not sure why the change...

Comment

Mine's still 50 also.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Is it a user preference thing?
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Yes its a preference thing _ I'm back to 50. He must have changed the default setting to 20.

Comment

the default has changed but you can set your own preference in your options
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Yes I did - thanks.

Comment

Markos, how come you can't set it at 75 or 100 posts/page anymore? (I used 100)
                  DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

seting it that high creates load issues

Comment

Mine seems to be at 25, but I may be mistaken. it should be whatever the default is

Comment

For the site or the user?

[edit]that question was in reply to Markos' post.
                        Last edited by Colonâ„¢; June 5, 2002, 06:01.
                        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

actually both

Comment

I'm sure that if a user was bothered about long loading times when he had set it at 100 posts, he'd have had the mental capabilities to adjust the setting himself.

No qualms about the site loading issue though.

Comment

Working...
                            X