Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colon giveth, and Colon taketh.

(ok, enough spam )
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      Civilization is quite dull. It's for old men and Greeks.
      Hey! Who you calling Greek?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Great quote on that shirt...
        I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

I seem to vaguely remember that newspaper heading...

The newspaper was sometimes worth reading, but frequently it came up short of useful game information
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

SETTLERS defeat Battleships 9 - 0 ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

I think any person who said civilization games are boring should be burnt at the stake.
              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

CIV LOVERS DEFEAT CIV BASHERS 9-0!
                "I will not give you a cup of water if you were drowning in the desert!"

Just my favourite CIV-quote. :)

Comment

Working...
                X