STORE: FREE US Shipping for order over $50

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STORE: FREE US Shipping for order over $50

For the 10 days our store is offerring free shipping (in the US) for order over $50!

Act fast

Last edited by MarkG; May 29, 2002, 22:32.
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Doesn't cafepress have a European subsidiary? I think many Europeans would like to act fast too.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

unfortunately no

itnernational shipping costs have fallen though...

Comment

I just placed an order for 50 "No Comments" boxer shorts. What a great text label for boxers!
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

thank you asher

we always ask for people to send us a photo wearing their apolytonware, but i'm not so sure about it this time

Comment

You do know I was joking right?

And isn't the phrase "No comment"?
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

well i saw that no purchase appeared in our logs, so i tried to force you into buying one so that you dont come out and admit your lie

but i guess you have no shame after all...
              Last edited by MarkG; June 7, 2002, 05:23.

Comment

Two words: MSN Messenger

Comment

Re: STORE: FREE US Shipping for order over $50

Originally posted by MarkG
                  For the 10 days our store is offerring free shipping (in the US) for order over $50!

Act fast
                  Act fast? Now, should I hurry up and move to US to get this 'discount'?

Propably not.... Finland suits me fine, thank you.
                  I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                    Two words: MSN Messenger
                    make a $50 order and i'll add it

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                      make a $50 order and i'll add it
                      You first.

Comment

no, YOU first. i'm not going to work on a feature only to remove it

Comment

Well, shall I act as a mediator? Asher sends me the 50 bucks and I'll pass it on to Markos when he adds MSN Messenger. How about that, heh?
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Asher sends me the 50 bucks and I'll pass it on to Markos
                            no, no, no, i'm not asking for 50$
                            i'm asking for 50$ order. if i wanted 50$ i would ask for a 500-600$ order

Comment

Ok then, Asher sends me 50$ and I'll pass on 5$ to you. Fair?

Comment

Working...
                              X