Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The image that you have attached is too big. Please make it no bigger than 600 x 0.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The image that you have attached is too big. Please make it no bigger than 600 x 0.

Hay Dan, Mark, some of us are having trouble downloading Civ 2 screenshots onto threads. Is there an FAQ about this?

Above is the message I get, which doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Your attachments must equate to zero.

Simple really, they've averaged the value of your 20K various posts...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

The width of the images must not be bigger the 600 px. Crop/Resize it.
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Originally posted by Gramphos
        The width of the images must not be bigger the 600 px. Crop/Resize it.
        what he said

it says "600x0" cause there is no limit on the length
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

like this?
          Attached Files
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

exactly

only that's 489 pixels wide, you could do it larger if you wanted....

Comment

How do you know how wide it is please?

Comment

maybe this will be clearer
                Attached Files

Comment

AH, you can allways count the pixels in paint brush...
                  I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

hmmm in windows explorer right-click -> properties -> summary

Comment

Mark, over in the other games forum there's a Doom3 screenshot included in the tread 'bout Doom3 that's 1024 x 768. Are there diffenet rules for different forums?
                      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

That image isn't attached, instead an IMG tag was used. With IMG tags any kind of images can be shown, but they must be stored on a server.
                        This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Duh! That's what you get for not bothering to check all that freakting HTML. Is this considered a good thing to do though? I understand a lot of server owners get justifiably upset at that use of their bandwidth.
                          "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Well, giving a link instead of posting a picture is usually preferred by server owners. At least that's the image Geocities has given with their policy...

BTW, you don't need to check the HTML. Just right-click and get the address of the image and you'll see where it's stored .
                            This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

Okay thanks Mark

You can close this thread now. But no PCR please

Comment

Working...
                              X