Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

Why has my post count recently been dropped to 478? I haven't even been posting in the past month, which is when it had happened.

Thanks

There are two possibilities why. On the one hand you posted to much spam.... Or on the other hand there occured an error in the forum that causes a drop in your post count, this happend to me and I know also other people had the problem, too. But that is long ago. So what you can do is go to your profile and search for all of your posts. This will give your the number of your total posts. For this task you can also use the normal search function, but you have to make shure that it will show results as posts and not as threads. So you have now to search for all your off-topic posts (in off-topic.foruman and off-topic-archieve). All the off-topic-posts made after the forum upgrade last may I think must be subtracted from your total post number and then you have it. It could possible higher than your current post account. So afterwards you did PM Marcos and if he won't reply than post here again.

-Martin
    Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Thanks

Markos help! I've lost a couple hundred posts :|

Comment

My best guess is that you got a PCR for your "Zylka's 95 theses" flamewar...
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Shut up.

Comment

wasn't it due to your location and/or avatar?

Comment

minor thread jack

i lost some posts too. mark gave me a pcr and hasn't answered my arguement yet... Come on, please, can i have my posts back?

Comment

Originally posted by Zylka
                Shut up.
                Uh huh. Have you ever considered seeing a psychiatrist for your aggression/hostility issues?
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Looks like Zylka's taking the direct approach to gaining a couple hundred posts
                  Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                  Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse

Uh huh. Have you ever considered seeing a psychiatrist for your aggression/hostility issues?
                    Agreed. He's worse than me. But instead of a shrink, let's tackle him and give him an Asher- duplicate hair cut...

Comment

Working...
                    X