Happy Birthday Osama bin Laden!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Osama bin Laden!

Hey, he's 49 today! Well, that's what the Apolyton database says...

I bet some moderator swept the dirt under the carpet and let the job unfinished!
    Attached Files
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Good thing you included the proof
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ah - but he has a post count of zero - what's the betting on DL?

SG[1]
      "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
      "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

OBL was a Civ 2 MP player but he left when Civ 3 was released because of all the n00b westeners. Not heard much from him since, but he says he is quite famous.

Comment

yeah, they killed osama bin laden and OBL and a bunch of other osama DL's a long time ago. the mods just permabanned them because they didn't want people to use the name again

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
            yeah, they killed osama bin laden and OBL and a bunch of other osama DL's a long time ago. the mods just permabanned them because they didn't want people to use the name again
            Then why is it still in the database?
            "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
            Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
            Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
            Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Because they're just permabanned, not deleted. Same reason why YYYH and Stewart Spink still exist.

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay37
                Because they're just permabanned, not deleted.
                Yes, we've read that already, thank you ixnay. What I was asking was what is a handle that no one will ever use again, and that had all his posts deleted doing in the database?

And in case you didn't get it, I started this thread to point out that the creator of this DL even bothered to put a birth day when registering.
                Hey!
                This is a good one to put in the You know you spend too much time at Apolyton when... thread!
                ...you put a birth day in your DLs!
                What a bunch of wackos!

Comment

Is there a Saddam Hussein? I'm sure his birthday was a month or so ago.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Saw Benito Mussolini's birthday on another messga eboard. Thought it was funny.
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

The question is - did they get them correct?
                      The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
                      Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
                      All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
                      "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Now that would be scary, bothering to get the date right.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                          Now that would be scary, bothering to get the date right.
                          Not *that* scary...
                          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealot

Yes, we've read that already, thank you ixnay. What I was asking was what is a handle that no one will ever use again, and that had all his posts deleted doing in the database?
                            so that no one else can ever use that handle again. if they got deleted, then hypothetically, I could make a OBL DL. get it now? this way there will never be a post by osama bin laden on the boards ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chowlett
                              The question is - did they get them correct?
                              No - at least this person didn't.

Osama was born in 1957, which would make him 45.

Comment

Working...
                              X