This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
    which made me think that Ming has got sand in his vagina over something else...
    Rather sexist remark, don't you think Rich?

Are you implying that to close a thread is girlish, and that it automatically indicates that women make poor choices?

Rather hauty attitude, considering your rather limited knowledge of the opposite sex, don't you think?
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

I recommend substituting "his piles have gone critical again".
      The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Ming's piles- "That's just typical of your immature outlook on life."
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Chris 62
          Rather sexist remark, don't you think Rich?
          Sexist expression? Excuse me? It was just a comment, a common expression Looking for any excuse to play the bigot card, even when completely invalid

Are you implying that to close a thread is girlish, and that it automatically indicates that women make poor choices?
          Now you are just being pathetic. It's hardly any surprise no one listens to you any more.

Rather hauty attitude, considering your rather limited knowledge of the opposite sex, don't you think?
          Ah go f*ck yourself, cretin
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You know what Chris, I think I speak for many here in saying that you are a pathetic loser and should just disappear.
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              You know what Chris, I think I speak for many here in saying that you are a pathetic loser and should just disappear.
              Hmmm... looking at all the unsupported comments you have made in this thread... maybe you should be the one to disappear...

Oh well... If maybe you had had a valid point to this thread, or even raised a good example or two... but nahhh... just more PH spam
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X