No announcement yet.

Can I find my very first post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would strongly suggest the "Archives". The actual forums have been IMO been 'emptied' of older posts and threads for several times since the summer of 2001.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

ok. here's the thing, this website that Grrrr put up will show you the old forums and posts until feb 26 2001, between that date and May 2nd, you can see the forum guide, but not actually get into them. As of may 2nd 2001, that site will take you to the current forums. The current archives only go back through november of 2001. so there is a 7 month gap.
      "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Originally posted by Grrr
        The internet archives have them. web1.archive.org go to the waybackmachine and go apolyton.net. then view it as old as you want.
        I must have a strange internet connection- but those links don't work for me?
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

I think this may be my first post- I posted it the day I received my registration 7-27-00

:
          27-07-2000 18:56
          "Just get rid of the ministers and make the high council a COUNTRY REPORT report that looks like a newspaper such as one heading
          TRADE ADVISOR REQUESTS MORE MARKETPLACES or MORE UNITS TO DEFEND CITY NEEDED, SAYS MILLITARY ADVISOR
          This way you would save the space on the CD for videos."

Thread: http://64.246.32.51/~admin1/forums/s...&threadid=3858

"The Civ 3 High Council? "

by Comrade Dan
          with posts by

The Brain
          Hadrubal
          Evil Capitalist (stories)
          Shadowstrike (EU, stories, occasionally here)
          phunny pharmer
          ultrasonix (gone from the civ scene; now at diablo)
          raingoon
          Par4
          Christantine the Great (now at CGN)
          CornMaster (now at CivFanatics)
          Tiberius
          LightEning

-
          *sigh* The good old days
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
          X