Can I find my very first post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I find my very first post?

I have this strange desire to find my very first post here on Apolyton , but I did a search and could only get a post from April 1999. I'm pretty sure it was not my first post, so I wonder: are the archives really complete?
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

who said our archives are complete
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Are any of the old old forums archived somewhere, be it online or offline? Forums such as the old CtP OT?
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

The internet archives have them. web1.archive.org go to the waybackmachine and go apolyton.net. then view it as old as you want.
        Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
        Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Not far enough. Doesn't have anything from when the forums where each seperate.

Comment

So when were Apolyton CS forums founded?

Comment

Originally posted by Grrr
              So when were Apolyton CS forums founded?
              December 1969

Comment

Seriously...

Comment

Apolyton was founded on July 24, 1998. I bet the forums were made soon thereafter.

Umm, I found my first post and blushed in shame. But then I found a few not-so-bad posts of mine, too.
                  Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                  I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Well my first post was in August 98 sometime, on the old CtP forum.

Comment

I found my first post. Oh, the nostalgy...

I listed myself as a player to a SMAC PBEM game.
                      The game, Gecko, is *still* in progress, since 6.7. 2001, and is somewhere around MY 2202.
                      Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

that doesn't work for me. i take one of the dates but then it takes me to a current version of the board
                        "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

or it lets me on the previos format of the board but doesn't let me view the actual thread
                          "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Did you try searching your old username, making results at least 6 months old, and then having the results at ascending order? Worked for me.
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

does it matter where you search? should i do a search on that web, in the archives..or anywhere?

Comment

Working...
                              X