First/Last Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First/Last Names

Since when are first and last names required? I went to change my profile and I was forced to enter my first and last name.

I don't want people to know my real name is D*ck Dinglemyer.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Enter '-' in the fields
    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Or do as I did.
      I may be called (from now on) Aaglo Aaglethorpe
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Re: First/Last Names

Originally posted by DaShi
        I don't want people to know my real name is D*ck Dinglemyer.
        please stop these lies. i just got the report back from the FBI. there is such name matching your description and post patterns!
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Re: Re: First/Last Names

Originally posted by MarkG
          please stop these lies. i just got the report back from the FBI. there is such name matching your description and post patterns!
          Then how it would be a lie?
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Thanks.
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I hope people don't view my profile... Soon they will start calling me Skanky Burns

Oh, the horror!
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                I hope people don't view my profile... Soon they will start calling me Skanky Burns

Oh, the horror!
                i've always found Skanky Burns to be a little disturbing.

Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I do try
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I think you should change the fields to Family Name and Given Name, Markos. First Name and Last Name are soooo confoosing
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I'd refused to fill them in, but then I realised my name is in my sig.
                      Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                      Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Grrr!!!: This way if your future employers ever do a websearch for your name they see all your Poly posts.
                        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Asher, is that a good thing?
                          Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
                          Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Probably not.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I hope no-one finds out my real name is Peter Hyde.

Hydey has no fear.
                              The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

Working...
                              X