Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a moderator-free week?

Or even a moderator free day.

One week or day with no moderator interventions. Where we can truelly feel free to post what we want.

So how about it?
    No: I love moderators
    55.88%
    Yes for one day
    23.53%
    Yes for one week
    2.94%
    Yes forever
    17.65%

While all I can say is that people have repeatedly proved that moderation is indeed needed judging by the number of complaints, vote away for all I care, because if it was up to me...
    HA HA HA HA... Dream on.

However, I have no intention of answering for the owners... so have fun. MarkG or DanQ can close this thread if they wish
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

As long as the mods could take actions on what was posted after that day it could be kind of fun... Moderator free day judgement day would come...
      Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

Actually I find that the site has been relatively moderator free recently.
        Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
        Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

I second Grrr... in case you haven't noticed, Dissident, the OT has been hardly moderated lately, thus making EVEN me post some less sensical stuff

Truly, I find my spam barrier has gone down due to a lack of Ming presence in the OT

Comment

Are you guys implying I should be deleting and closing MORE threads than I already do?
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

No, but I might be moderated even better if you were just showing up on threads more frequently.

The way it is now, you're not there at all. Now if you posted a bit now and again, everyone would know: aha!

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                Are you guys implying I should be deleting and closing MORE threads than I already do?
                They want you exhausted, so they can do the big spam they are all planning to do
                Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

It doesn't seemt that Ming or Markos have visited any threads other than the ones which have obviously been reported (such as GP's threads in the Play the World forum).

Comment

Originally posted by Grrr
                    It doesn't seemt that Ming or Markos have visited any threads other than the ones which have obviously been reported (such as GP's threads in the Play the World forum).
                    HA HA HA HA HA HA... just because I don't post in them, it doesn't mean I still don't read them. But I will admit I don't read every post in every thread... I would go brain dead if I did
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

nobody needed to report GP's threads. whenever i see GP as the starter of a thread i instantly click on it and prepare myself psychologically for the troll
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                        While all I can say is that people have repeatedly proved that moderation is indeed needed judging by the number of complaints, vote away for all I care, because if it was up to me...
                        HA HA HA HA... Dream on.
                        Yeah, but to be fair, most of the complaints are about the moderators.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                          nobody needed to report GP's threads. whenever i see GP as the starter of a thread i instantly click on it and prepare myself psychologically for the troll
                          I'm running out of new angles. I think you've seen most of my tricks.

I can still get under Dan's skin. He's so easy!

Comment

<marquee>Long Live Anarchists Ununited!!</marquee>

About time someone else has seen the light.

<b>Down with the Mods!</b>

Okay, I guess five is enough.

*Waves to Ming before disappearing back to the Coffee Shop Basement*
                            Fitz. (n.) Old English
                            1. Child born out of wedlock.
                            2. Bastard.

Comment

For some reason I have the luck that my usual posting time is one in which all mods are offline.

Comment

Working...
                              X