This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I banned? MarkG

I can not reply or post messages to Apolyton under my real name 'Anunikoba', I keep getting the 'not logged in/account not activated/banned' error page when I try.

I can't imagine why I would be banned, or why my regular account doesn't work anymore..

Re: Am I banned? MarkG

Originally posted by Pharfee
    I can't imagine why I would be banned, or why my regular account doesn't work anymore..
    Double Login?
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Re: Am I banned? MarkG

Originally posted by Pharfee
      I can not reply or post messages to Apolyton under my real name 'Anunikoba', I keep getting the 'not logged in/account not activated/banned' error page when I try.

Technically... you aren't "banned/restricted"... However, you can no longer post because you have been put in the "users with bad e-mail" group. Either your email account that you used to register Anunikoba is no longer a valid one, or your mail box is full and is no longer excepting new emails.

There are many, many, many, people who have been put in this group lately by the Admin.

Please clean out your mailbox, or change your email address in your profile then contact us by PM or email and NOT BY STARTING A THREAD WITH A DOUBLE LOG ON (DL)... Your account will then be brought back to it's normal status.

Oh... and by the way... Pharfee has been added to the banned users list
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Are we still not alowed to use services like yahoo mail or hotmail for our log on? My "leftyscevola" acount is at yahoo, but I have had to use my business email adress here.
        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Bad e-mail address? Using a DL to login? Bad, bad Anunikoba
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Did you remember to use your referal link for Pharfee?
            Grrr | Pieter Lootsma | Hamilton, NZ | grrr@orcon.net.nz
            Waikato University, Hamilton.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
              Bad e-mail address? Using a DL to login? Bad, bad Anunikoba
              bad email address... bad bad Anunikoba...

Using a DL... bad bad Ming...

I just restricted his wifes account

OH well... both can post again
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You could change your handle to "the user formerly known as Anunikoba"
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

So if you stuffed this up, why don't you believe EvC Ming?

Comment

Yeah! I am back!

And, now my wife has her own nick too!

I feel pity for all of you poor fools!

And where's MarkG when you need him ?!? Guess I will just come to you Ming with all of my Apolyton woes.

Comment

Originally posted by Anunikoba
                      And where's MarkG when you need him ?!? Guess I will just come to you Ming with all of my Apolyton woes.
                      You might be better off with Mark. Ming seems to have a bit of a popcorn-addiction problem lately.

Comment

So that's were Ming's been. How'd you know, ravagon?

Comment

Working...
                        X