This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are 'referrals'?

My Apolyton CS Forums profile. Right above the real name lines you'll find a line for "referrals". As I'm posting this, the number presented next to it is 0, and I'd like to know what it refers to and how I can make it grow as quickly as possible. We really should have referral count titles now instead of lame, spam-encouraging post-count titles

Enough for the BS now , so what are referrals?

This is not spam.

Briefly before posting: is it the amount of people I have directed to this page? If so, what is the exact procedure of referring to other posters? Is there an entry in the registration form for it? Or is there a way to get an URL to send to a soon-to-be user? How does it work?

Oh do I have to repeat it. It is for a facility where you can persuade people to register at apolyton and you get credit for it (they would go to a link that would register them as having come from you).

I dunno whether it is active at Apolyton, but it would appear so. Perhaps Markos got careless with his admin options
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

cynic

thanks

Comment

Working...
      X