pop up ads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pop up ads?

are there now pop up ads on this site? I seem to be getting a lot of them lately when I am here. And I have been getting one that is trying to download some movie thing onto my harddrive. Maybe this has been previously discussed, and I just missed it.

If you're using the "Special" style you'll get a popup when you visit the frontpage and 1 ad at the top. Using a normal style gives you no popups and 2 ads at the top of each page. At least that's how I think it works...

Comment

ixnay37 is correct

where were you when you got the ad?
      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

His answer:
        Home!
        "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
        Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
        Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
        Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
          ixnay37 is correct

where were you when you got the ad?
          I have the forums page set as the bookmark, and everytime I went to that page, another would load. Including one that was trying to download some movie program.

I have changed to a different style, and the pop-ups are gone, thanks

Comment

Working...
          X